• General Information:
    1. Who do I contact about the tax exempt certificate?

          Betty Blighton
          850-482-1200 ext. 256

    2. Where can I get an in-county or out-of-county form?

    3. Where can I find a W-4 form?

    4. Where can I find a Direct Deposit form?

    5. Where can I find a W-9 form?

Powered and Designed by SCHOOLinSITES

"Jackson County Public Schools...Our Future"

Copyright © 2016-2017  Jackson County School Board