Fingerprinting Instructions for Volunteers, Student Observers and Interns
Appointment Instructions Live Scan Fingerprinting for VECHS
All fingerprinting is done by appointment only.
Cost is $52.67
Go to www.L1Enrollment.com to schedule online or call toll-free (800)-528-1358
Here are the exact steps to set up an appointment for fingerprinting as a volunteer for the Jackson County School Board under the Florida Volunteer & Employee Criminal History System (VECHS):
1) Go to www.L1Enrollment.com to make an appointment.
2) Choose Florida
3) Choose Appointments
4) Choose Agency Name: VECHS- Volunteer & Employee Criminal History System
5) From the drop down menu, choose Volunteer and enter the VECHS Entity number, 32020003, click on "Go"
6) Enter ZIP Code 32446. Click 'Go'
7) Choose desired appointment time at our designated location:
The UPS Store at 4417 Constitution Lane, Marianna Florida 32448
8) Fill in the demographics. At bottom of the page, click 'Send Information'.
9) This will bring up a page to review and/or revise your information.
10) When the information is correct, click 'go' at the bottom of the screen.
11) Choose your form of payment, leave the 'Referral Code' box blank, and click 'Send Payment Information'.
12) **Verify that the total is $52.67** and click 'Continue to US Bank E-Pay'.
13) Fill in Demographics and Payment Information. Click 'Continue'.
14) Print your confirmation page.
You must complete the payment process or you will not be fingerprinted.
If the payment does not clear, site will not be able to import your demographic record for fingerprint.
Fingerprint sites are not allowed to accept payment.
Applicants will need to present their Dr. License to the technician at the UPS Store. A photo ID is required before any applicant can be fingerprinted (other acceptable forms of photo ID are either state or federally issued ID, passport, military ID, or alien registration card with picture).
Once the application has been fingerprinted, the fingerprint technicians will transmit the fingerprint records electronically to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE). The fingerprint technician also issues a signed receipt for the fingerprinting service to the applicant.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) processes the background check for state of Florida. FDLE forwards the fingerprint record to the FBI for federal background check processing. When the background check is completed, the results are sent to the Jackson County School Board. You will be contacted by phone that the report has been received and instructions for obtaining a JCSB photo ID badge. Normally, electronic results are received by FDLE to the Jackson County School Board within 72 hours.