Fingerprinting Instructions for Employees, Substitutes and Athletic Coaches
1. Go to www.identogo.com
2. Select “Florida” under the “Search for services by state.” drop down list, and click go.
3. Scroll down to the “Enrollment Services” section and select “Digital Fingerprinting”.
4. Select “Schedule a New Appointment”.
5. Select “Jackson County Schools” under the “Agency Name” drop down list.
6. Choose the appropriate ORI number (teacher or non-instructional) under the “ORI number” drop down list.
7. Enter “32446” for the zip code and click “Go”.
8. You will then choose the day and time that works best for you and click “continue”.
9. Fill in all of your demographic information and proceed to the confirmation and payment screens.
If you do not have internet access, you can follow the steps below for setting up an appointment over the phone:
1. Call 1-800-528-1358 to speak with a representative.
2. You will give the representative the ORI number below that is appropriate for your job:
Instructional (teacher, athletic coach): FL931321Z
Non-Instructional (substitute, bus driver, maintenance, parapro, etc): FL931320Z